Professional indemnity insurance for engineers and engineering consultants is essential. Whether you are involved in Civil engineering , Consulting engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, or Project management you’ll need to be covered for professional indemnity and public liability.
Types of engineers we can cover with professional indemnity insurance
- Construction project management
- Chemical engineering consulting
- Civil engineering consulting
- Electrical engineering consulting
- Mechanical and hydraulic consulting
- Mining engineering consulting
- Structural, Water & Sewage, Environmental Engineering
- Rail Engineers
We understand that all engineering practices are different. In addition to professional indemnity insurance, there are other risks to your business we can help mitigate. Our expert team will work with you to understand your business prior to recommending a comprehensive insurance program. The following policies are an example of the kind of protection that you should consider:
- Management Liability
- WorkCover / Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Risks
- Public Liability
- Office/Business Package
- Corporate Travel
- Design and Construct
Also as part of our offering MKW provides an in-house contract review service of your Professional Services Contract, noting our contract reviews are not confined to whether or not contractual obligations are insured, our reviews extend to provide comments from a risk management perspective for both insurance and commercial issues.
Our contract review service provides:-
- Prompt response times within 48 hours, or 72 hours for larger complex contracts.
- Reduced dependency upon solicitors, thereby reducing legal bills
- Upon your request, direct discussion with ultimate clients, where appropriate
- An approach tailored to individual client requirements.
To find out about our tailored risk management solutions for engineers, please contact us